for / while else doesn't make sense

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon May 23 00:13:45 EDT 2016

Jon Ribbens <jon+usenet at unequivocal.co.uk> writes:

> OK, I'm bored of you now. You clearly are not willing to imagine
> a world beyond your own preconceptions.

Steven has, in the message to which you responded, asked for you to
*describe* this other world you assert exists.

More concretely: Steven is not denying someone might have different
expectations. On the contrary, you've said your expectations differ, and
Steven is *explicitly asking* you to specify those expectations.

And, instead of answering, you give this dismissal. Are your
expectations so hard to describe?

--
 \       “It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out |
  `\         how nature *is*. Physics concerns what we can *say* about |