Wanted Python programmer to join team

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Mon May 16 22:37:39 EDT 2016

On Tue, 17 May 2016 09:07 am, Chris Angelico wrote:

> I'm not overly bothered by the use of GMail for a business address,

It's 2016. Using a gmail address for your business (unless you're a really
small business, like a sole trader or something) is equivalent to a postal
address of "Leave mail with the lady in the milk bar on the corner".

It's not hard to run your own mail server. *I* can do it. At the very least,
register a domain and tell Gmail to use that, and *pretend* you're running
your own mail server.

--
Steven