Wanted Python programmer to join team

Dan Strohl D.Strohl at F5.com
Mon May 16 16:34:39 EDT 2016

> My team is getting more projects that it can handle so we are looking for
> Python programers to join. You will be given tasks to complete full or part of
> the project.
>
> Skype: piefektas
>
> Contact me now with short description about yourself, your skills and
> projects you have worked on.

Sorry... nope.  You lost me with using an email address like "netcrime4" and using "gmail" as your address.  As a suggestion next time, try using a more professional address, such as one for a company, and one that does not suggest that the work might not be totally legit.

(NOTE: I am NOT saying you aren’t legit, nor that the work is criminal, just that the impression you gave was less than professional, and even if I was looking, I would not consider contacting someone who presented that way.)