How to use pip to install dtrx?

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at gmail.com
Sun May 15 23:27:43 EDT 2016

On Saturday, 14 May 2016 07:39:23 UTC+10, Ehsan Hajiramezanali  wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to use pip to install dtrx. However, I got the following error.
>
> ~~~
> $ pip install --allow-external dtrx dtrx
> DEPRECATION: --allow-external has been deprecated and will be removed
> in the future. Due to changes in the repository protocol, it no longer
> has any effect.
> Collecting dtrx
>   Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement dtrx (from versions: )
> No matching distribution found for dtrx
> ~~~
>
> Is there any way to solve this problem?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Ehsan

You can sownload it and run this on it.

python setup.py install --prefix=/usr/local

Of course it appears to not be maintained in anyway for 9 years.

I found pyunpack https://github.com/ponty/pyunpack

that page has a link to similar projects to which you may find useful if pyunpack isn't.

https://github.com/ponty/pyunpack#similar-projects

Sayth