Average calculation Program *need help*

Jake Kobs kobsx4 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:46:51 EDT 2016

Thank you for the help..I think I'm getting closer, but I feel like after they enter an invalid number, it should reset the invalid number(s) somehow. Here's my updated code:
#this function will get the total scores
def getScores(totalScores, number):
    for counter in range(0, number):
        score = input('Enter their score: ')
        if (score < 100 and score > 0):
            totalScores = totalScores + score
    while (score > 100 or score < 0):

        print "Your scores must be between 0 and 100."
        score = input('Enter their score: ')
        score = input('Enter their score: ')
        totalScores = totalScores + score

    return totalScores