Steve D'Aprano, you're the "master". What's wrong with this concatenation statement?

alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Thu May 12 05:12:00 EDT 2016

On Tue, 10 May 2016 19:40:02 -0400, DFS wrote:

> Sometimes I try to be a funny smart-aleck and it doesn't work.

this is the problem everyone is having with your post, you acknowledge
that it doesn't work so why keep trying.

I too can fall guilty of this behavior (I can be a bit condescending of
one of our engineers calls for help & asks a question he should already
know)  but have learnt that when I am asking for help it is probably not
a good idea to upset the person I am asking.

--
I can mend the break of day, heal a broken heart, and provide temporary
relief to nymphomaniacs.