Steve D'Aprano, you're the "master". What's wrong with this concatenation statement?

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Tue May 10 18:12:30 EDT 2016

On 05/10/2016 02:21 PM, DFS wrote:

>> Pointlessly provocative subject line edited.

> huh?  You called yourself a "master crafts/wo/man".

> Challenging someone's boastful claim isn't trolling.

> My expectation was to not be met by smug, sanctimonious and
> condescending replies from the likes of DuhPricko.

> 'master craftswoman' my ass...

> Take your net-nannying somewhere else.  It's not welcome /anywhere/.

Having found and read D'Aprano's post I can assure you that:

- he wasn't claiming to be a master craftsman
- he wasn't being arrogant

I can also assure you that *you* are being hostile, rude, and
discriminatory, and such behaviour is not welcome here.

Any further posts of this nature and you will be placed on moderation.

--
~Ethan~