An educational site written in Python (from YCombinator's RFS)

Cai Gengyang gengyangcai at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:13:30 EDT 2016

Ok, so after reading YCombinator's RFS, I have decided that I want to work on this :

EDUCATION

If we can fix education, we can eventually do everything else on this list.
The first attempts to use technology to fix education have focused on using the Internet to distribute traditional content to a wider audience. This is good, but the Internet is a fundamentally different medium and capable of much more.

Solutions that combine the mass scale of technology with one-on-one in-person interaction are particularly interesting to us.

This may not require a "breakthrough" technology in the classical sense, but at a minimum it will require very new ways of doing things.

I want to create such a site using Python. What are the various steps I need to take to create such a site ? This is a big project, but one that is worth doing ... Any suggestions / help appreciated ? Thanks alot

Gengyang