pygame easy create

harirammanohar at gmail.com harirammanohar at gmail.com
Tue May 10 01:17:08 EDT 2016

On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 11:12:47 PM UTC+5:30, sohca... at gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 3:15:45 AM UTC-7, hariram... at gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 10:50:47 AM UTC+5:30, hariram... at gmail.com wrote:
> > > is there anyway (IDE/package) that allows me to create graphics/game just like that (by instructing..., if i say create hills on the screen, it should generate pygame code....)....Anyway :) :)
> >
> > Atleast i tried with pyglet,felt that it will be easier than pygame..... still again throwing me error some GL is missed, why they wont be straight forward in working if we select the env we have...
> >
> > some sites says 2.7 and >=3(3.4+) will have pip module by default, but i am using 3.4.3 where i dont have pip and also tried python get-pip.py which also not worked......
>
> "still again throwing me error some GL is missed"
>
> Can you say *EXACTLY* what the error is?  And can you copy/paste the relevant lines of code that lead to that error?
>
> Also, judging from your other messages, it looks like you might be needing to read the Python or PyGame tutorials.  Programming is problem solving.  You can't just saying "Draw a hill" and PyGame (or whatever module you're using) will draw a hill.  You need to write code that describes how to draw a hill.

code:

#!/home/python/3.4.3/python
import os,sys
sys.path.append('/home/python/3.4.3/custommodules/lib/python3.4/site-packages')
import pyglet

window = pyglet.window.Window()

label = pyglet.text.Label('Hello, world',
                          font_name='Times New Roman',
                          font_size=36,
                          x=window.width//2, y=window.height//2,
                          anchor_x='center', anchor_y='center')

@window.event
def on_draw():
    window.clear()
    label.draw()

pyglet.app.run()

op:
-bash-4.1$ ./pygletpgm.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./pygletpgm.py", line 5, in <module>
    import pyglet
ImportError: No module named 'pyglet'

I am able to successfully install pyglet module in custommodules...

another issue:

-bash-4.1$ python get-pip.py
/tmp/tmpUdukeA/pip.zip/pip/_vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:90: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
Collecting pip
/tmp/tmpUdukeA/pip.zip/pip/_vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:90: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
/tmp/tmpUdukeA/pip.zip/pip/_vendor/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:90: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pip (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for pip