Python PygLatin

Cai Gengyang gengyangcai at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:51:18 EDT 2016

I am guessing that the 2 you mentioned are Bill Gates and Larry Ellison ? I heard that they have tons of lawsuits against them in their career (anti-monopoly, anti-competitive laws filed against them both from the government and from individuals) ?

Paul Graham has this very interesting related essay on meanness and success ----------------------http://paulgraham.com/mean.html