Pylint prefers list comprehension over filter...

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat May 7 21:40:36 EDT 2016

On 5/7/2016 3:17 PM, Christopher Reimer wrote:

> For my purposes, I'm using the list comprehension over filter to keep
> pylint happy.

How sad.  The pylint developers arrogantly take it on themselves to
revise Python, against the wishes of Guido and the other core
developers, and you and feel obligated to follow them.

They should at least add a disclaimer "Using the default options, pylint
checks that your code complies with the pylint-approved subset of Python."

--
Terry Jan Reedy