How to see html code under the particular web page element?

zljubisic at gmail.com zljubisic at gmail.com
Sat May 7 10:27:53 EDT 2016

Hi,

on page:
https://hrti.hrt.hr/#/video/show/2203605/trebizat-prica-o-jednoj-vodi-i-jednom-narodu-dokumentarni-film

there is a picture and in the middle of the picture there is a text "Prijavite se za gledanje!"

If I open the page in firefox and then use menu Tools > Web developer > Page source, there is no such text, but if i right click on the "Prijavite se za gledanje!" and than choose "Inspect element" I get the following html code:

<a ng-click="::getBuyOptions()" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#loginModal" class="btn btn-green buy-options sign-in-vod ng-binding">Prijavite se za gledanje!</a>

What is the difference between firfox Page source and inspect element?
How go get html with "Prijavite se za gledanje!" element by using python 3?

Regerds.