Whittle it on down

DFS nospam at dfs.com
Thu May 5 17:45:54 EDT 2016

On 5/5/2016 2:56 PM, Stephen Hansen wrote:
> On Thu, May 5, 2016, at 05:31 AM, DFS wrote:
>> You are out of your mind.
>
> Whoa, now. I might disagree with Steven D'Aprano about how to approach
> this problem, but there's no need to be rude.

Seriously not trying to be rude - more smart-alecky than anything.

Hope D'Aprano doesn't stay butthurt...

> Everyone's trying to help you, after all.

Yes, and I do appreciate it.

I've only been working with python for about a month, but I feel like
I'm making good progress.  clp is a great resource, and I'll be hanging
around for a long time, and will contribute when possible.

Thanks for your help.