windows 7 install trouble

Eric and Bella ericandbella at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 10:28:29 EDT 2016

hello,

could someone please help.  I had installed python 3.? on my computer.  it had issues.  so i tried to uninstall and it wouldn't.  so i deleted all the files and used microsoft fixit to uninstall.  that worked.  but i now can't re-install it.  on the off chance it was firewall related, tried all combinations of firewall. here are the links to the error logs. any help would be appreciated.
-eric

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V_1BrmKdCMOwXH9Lt4Zl2xlXp8wkM-sjcrteSRzkucM/pub

Python 3.5.1 (32-bit)_20160503210453_000_core_JustForMe.log

|   |