After a year using Node.js, the prodigal son returns

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:44:41 EDT 2016

On 2016-05-04, Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:
> A year ago, Gavin Vickery decided to move away from Python and give
> Javascript with Node.js a try. Twelve months later, he has written about his
> experiences:
>
> http://geekforbrains.com/post/after-a-year-of-nodejs-in-production

[Regarding Python]

   Its stood the test of time, has some great standards, libraries,
   its easy to debug and performs very well. Sure it has its worts.

It even makes Beer!

Talk about "batteries included"...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! We are now enjoying
                                  at               total mutual interaction in