How to become more motivated to learn Python

Cai Gengyang gengyangcai at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:55:35 EDT 2016

Cool, I have finally summoned up enough activation energy to start on Unit 3, now going through the topic on Conditionals and Control Flows (stuff like this)

>>> boolthree = 200 == (50 * 5)
>>> boolthree
False

Guess it would be really cool to work on AI and games. ( I have been addicted to computer games for a long time lol --- To be able to design a blockbuster like Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 or Final Fantasy 7 would be an incredible feat !)

Didn't know that chess programming goes back 50+ years --- I always thought that computer programs were a recent invention. As it turns out , Ada Lovelace wrote the world's first computer program in 1842 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2011/02/in-1842-ada-lovelace-wrote-the-worlds-first-computer-program/) if this piece is true