Saving Consol outputs in a python script

drewes.mil at gmail.com drewes.mil at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:14:47 EDT 2016

Hello, I'm new to python and have a Question.

I'm running a c++ file with a python script like:

import os
import subprocess

subprocess.call(["~/caffe/build/examples/cpp_classification/classification", "deploy.prototxt", "this.caffemodel", "mean.binaryproto", "labels.txt", "Bild2.jpg"])

and it runes fine. On the console it gives me the output:

~/Desktop/Downloader/Sym+$ python Run_C.py
---------- Prediction for Bild2.jpg ----------
0.9753 - "Class 1"
0.0247 - "Class 2"

What I need are the 2 values for the 2 classes saved in a variable in the .py script, so that I can write them into a text file.

Would be super nice if someone could help me!

have a nice day!

Steffen