How to become more motivated to learn Python

Cai Gengyang gengyangcai at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:20:54 EDT 2016

So I have completed up to CodeAcademy's Python Unit 2 , now moving on to Unit3 : Conditionals and Control Flow.

But I feel my motivation wavering , at times I get stuck and frustrated when trying to learn a new programming language ?

This might not be a technical question per say, but it is a Python programming related one. How do you motivate a person (either yourself or your child) to become more interested in programming and stick with it ? Is determination in learning (especially in a tough field like software) partly genetic ?

Related , This is a very well written essay on determination by Paul Graham ----------------------------------------http://www.paulgraham.com/determination.html

Gengyang