Client support automation and self service

jmp jeanmichel at sequans.com
Tue May 3 05:36:52 EDT 2016

On 05/03/2016 10:02 AM, musoke wilson wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> Currently working with a team to automate business operations and client support for a small enterprise.
>
> Key requirements:
> Clients to register, log queries and initiate service request through The Web and/or Mobile APP
> Clear tracking by the CRM team (SR alert through email/mobile APP)
> Real time support (IM/email/mobile phone APP)
> Analysis & Visualization of enrollment/Usage stats
>
> We are considering using possibility of using the Python-twisted framework
>
> Kindly advise if python & twisted framework are appropriate tools and any other possible open source solutions to avoid re-inventing the wheel
>
> regards
>

> Wilson

If no one in your team is able to answer that question I'd rather seek
for professional support than asking this mailing list.

You need something better than "yes twisted can do what you want". (it
surely can)

However, regarding open source alternative, you could implement a client
support using bugzilla, probably with a litle bit of tuning.
https://www.bugzilla.org/

Regarding "business operations" which I'm not sure what it means
exactly, look at http://www.tryton.org/

jm