Interpreter not selected

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Mar 31 04:12:01 EDT 2016

muhammed siddiq <mssiddiq9 at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello Team,

Welcome! We are less a team and more a community of Python enthusiasts.

You are welcome to ask about Python here. If you need help specifically
with PyCharm you will probably need to find its specific support
community.

> I have installed Python 3.5.1 and now trying to install pycharm, but
> its not selecting the interpreter and getting the below error all the
> time.

Image (and other attachments) do not travel well in a distributed
message forum. Please insert the text of the error, directly in the
message.

--
 \        “The fact of your own existence is the most astonishing fact |
  `\    you'll ever have to confront. Don't dare ever see your life as |