pygtk button right/middle click

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Mar 30 15:23:35 EDT 2016

On 2016-03-30, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 2016-03-30, Wildman <best_lay at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> Is the gtk button widget really incapable of handling left or middle
>>> mouse buttons or shift/ctrl/alt modifiers?
>>
>> This might help...
>>
>> http://faq.pygtk.org/index.py?req=show&file=faq05.004.htp
>
> Yep, I found that.  I'm just missing the clues required to use those
> two pieces.

FWIW, I've decided to give up on this.  Since it took only a few lines
of code to handle the "left" click, I assumed that like some other
toolkits, it would be similarly easy to handle "right" and "middle".

I don't have the time to re-invent the wheel at the moment, so this
project will have to be postponed.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I want to mail a
                                  at               bronzed artichoke to