Help with python code

Rob Gaddi rgaddi at highlandtechnology.invalid
Tue Mar 29 17:37:49 EDT 2016

Yum Di wrote:

> I still don't get it.. Sorry, I'm still quite new to this
> I've have made few minor changes, but it still doesn't work

Then try entering one line at a time of your program into the
interactive interpreter.  Copy and paste is fine, but use the
interpreter to look at the actual values of variables that you're
creating.

Also, as a mailing list/Usenet etiquette note: You get to have one name
you go by.  Going around changing the name you're posting under in the
middle of the thread is a guaranteed way to piss folks off.  You didn't
know.  You now do.