Simple, fast responsive, secure way of creating REST services

David Shi davidgshi at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 11:49:38 EDT 2016

Hello, Justin,
What you said is very interesting and useful.
I just wonder whether there are much simpler alternatives for fast, responsive, secure REST services.  Python at server-side.  It provides REST services.  Data exchange with the web--page.  Formatted XML or Json.
Ideally, it uses the least code.
Perhaps, some folks in this group have made great achievement for doing so, and would like to share with us.   Or, any excellent literature describes this?  I like articles which give insight into the nitty-gritty.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards.
David