Using python heredoc to substitute the external file read by python script.

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Mar 28 14:59:38 EDT 2016

I don't understand what you're trying to do. But I think you have fixed
your problem:

Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com> writes:

> It seems the above code will do the job for me.

If I understand correctly this sentence, you now have a satisfactory
solution. Good!

--
 \         “A man must consider what a rich realm he abdicates when he |
  `\                       becomes a conformist.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson |