PLEASE HELP -- TOTALLY NEW TO PYTHON

Gary Herron gherron at digipen.edu
Sat Mar 26 12:50:48 EDT 2016

On 03/25/2016 10:31 PM, Juan Dent wrote:
> I am trying to run ‘python cppdep.py’ but get the following:

  I would guess that this code was written some time ago for Python2,
but that you have downloaded and run it with Python3.

Try installing Python2 instead of Python3.   Or try talking whoever
wrote it into converting it to Python3.

Or my guess is completely wrong and the code is buggy and won't run
until fixed.  (Which brings up the questions: What is cppdep.py? Who
wrote it?  How do you know that it runs?)

Gary Herron

--
Dr. Gary Herron
Department of Computer Science