WP-A: A New URL Shortener

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn PointedEars at web.de
Fri Mar 25 17:28:38 EDT 2016

<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/SQL_Injection_Prevention_Cheat_Sheet#Defense_Option_1:_Prepared_Statements_.28Parameterized_Queries.29>

> I know what a prepared statement is. And I know that they are
> effective. However they are overkill - as I said, you merely need
> parameterization.

Then enlighten me, please: How is “parameterization” or a “parameterized
query”, as *you* understand it, different from a prepared statement?

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2