Negative responses (Re: [OT'ish] Is there a list)

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 00:10:05 EDT 2016

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 6:08:43 AM UTC+5:30, Ned Batchelder wrote:
> Yes Mark, you are a problem.  You insult people personally. There is no need
> for that.  BartC is a challenge, I agree, but he has not said anything
> personal against you or anyone else.
>
> Stop making personal attacks.  Find another way to deal with your frustration.
>
> The Python Code of Conduct says to treat people with respect.  You aren't
> doing that.  I know you feel like Bart has been disrespectful by dragging out
> threads and ignoring important parts of the Python language.  I agree, that
> is frustrating, but it different than making personal insults.
>
> Stop it.  You are hurting this list and you are hurting Python.

I'd also like to point out the damage done by Mark to complete noobs.
- Somebody asks about inability to install python
  Response: Everybody keeps asking this... Look up the list
- Some typical noob question.
  Response: Dont top post (or some other format/meta/OT ie irrelevant response

If getting new people asking new questions is a priority, something needs to be
done about these kinds of rude responses.