[OT'ish] Is there a list as good as this for Javascript

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 18:58:06 EDT 2016

On 24/03/2016 22:49, Chris Angelico wrote:

>>> OK!  :-)
>>>

>> I'd try c.l.bartc as he is the world's leading expert on everything that you
>> need to know about any language, whereby the only thing to know is how fast
>> is it.  It's just fantastic, you don't have to bother about the source code
>> that you write, all you have to bother about is the underlying byte code.
>
> Enough. You don't need to drag this into arbitrary threads.
>
> ChrisA

No.  While this idiot, BartC, is let loose on this forum, I'll say what
I like.  It is quite clear that he hasn't got the faintest idea, and the
sooner he is kicked into touch, like the RUE, the better for the Python
community.

"I'll just factor out the loop in this test".

Yeah, right.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence