Python to do CDC on XML files

Bruce Kirk bruce.kirk24 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:16:30 EDT 2016

Does anyone know of any existing projects on how to generate a change data capture on 2 very large xml files.

The xml structures are the same, it is the data within the files that may differ.

I need to take a XML file from yesterday and compare it to the XML file produced today and not which XML records have changed.

I have done a google search and I am not able to find much on the subject other than software vendors trying to sell me their products. :-)

Regards