The Cost of Dynamism (was Re: Pyhon 2.x or 3.x, which is faster?)

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:18:27 EDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 2:07 AM, Jon Ribbens
<jon+usenet at unequivocal.co.uk> wrote:
>> Due to a mistake in editing, the parentheses around the "true in
>> EVERY language" sentence were lost, which would have made it clearer
>> that this is in two distinct parts:
>>
>> 1) This IS what happens, whatever language you use
>> 2) This is the right thing to do in Python, but not always elsewhere.
>>
>> My apologies for the confusion.
>
> Ah yes with the clarification I now agree with you ;-)

This is why we have multiple people on the list :) I detest places
that basically have "here, send a message to this address and one
person will respond" - I wouldn't have noticed my lack of clarity, and
the recipient would have received duff advice. Thanks for ensuring the
quality of the final result :)

ChrisA