need help With understanding

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Mon Mar 21 17:35:43 EDT 2016

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:18:57 +0000, mohamed mohamud wrote:
> hey im new at Learning Python, and i have an issue which i would like
> som help With.
>
> i have currently installed Python, and im Reading this book which
> tells me i have to have IDLE, but i cant find it on my computer. do i
> need to install it? and if so where do/can i find it.?

Welcome.  I hope you will find this newsgroup pleasantly helpful.

You can use Python perfectly well without IDLE.  (I have, for years.)
If your book requires IDLE, you must either get IDLE or stop using
that book.   There are good Python tutorials online (Google will
find many), so you might not need any book.

Also, you'll be more likely to get good help from this group if you
mention what operating system and what version of Python you use.

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.