WConio won't install in Python 3.4

David Lemper dav.lemper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:11:28 EDT 2016

Recently returned to Python after four years.
Installed version 3.4.4 and attempted to install WConio
    in my Windows 8.1 system
Gonnerman's website has
    WConio-1.5.1.win32-py3.3.exe
 &  WConio-1.5.1.win32-py3.5.exe , but no py3.4 ( ? )

Tried to install each of the above. Both failed giving
same error message :
    "Python version 3.2 required, which was not found
     in the registry"

Searched the web. One site said that the installer was
looking in the registry for
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\3.2

and possibly my Python installer had put this info in
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\3.2

Searched my registry and found nothing like either of
the above containing "PythonCore". This was many layers
deep under Installer  UserData  S-1-5-18  Components ...

Can WConio be installed for version 3.4 ?
If not should I go to 3.3 or 3.5 ?
Curious why Gonnermam's site has no version for 3.4