How to waste computer memory?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 19 05:46:44 EDT 2016

On 19/03/2016 04:05, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> I have no idea at what the above can mean, other than that you are agreeing
>> with the RUE.
>
> Mark, are you aware that this is a rather classic ad hominem of guilt
> by association? "I didn't pay any attention to your actual argument,
> but you seem to be agreeing with X and X is an idiot, so you must be
> wrong."

I couldn't actually care less.  It looked to my autistic head that he
was in agreement with the RUE.

Of course none of these comments would be made if people simply hadn't
originally swallowed the bait from the most well known troll on this
list, but hey ho.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence