creating multiple python Django projects in Windows environment

Reto Brunner brunnre8 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:39:14 EDT 2016

Hi Ivan,
The idea is basically that you provide a web frontend on a server (internet
or intranet) which provides just a web interface that enables eg the upload
of an excel sheet.

On the server the data gets processed (in this example  makes the "clean"
excel) and then allows the user to download the results.

The only dependency the user has is a web browser then and only the server
needs python,  django and the other stuff you need for the parsing.