Fetch Gmail Archieved messages

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:08:04 EDT 2016

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 9:19:34 AM UTC-5, Arshpreet Singh wrote:
> On Friday, 18 March 2016 11:14:44 UTC+5:30, Rick Johnson  wrote:
>
> > #
> > # BEGIN CODE
> > #
> > import imaplib
> >
> > def inbox_week():
> >     emailAddress = '... at gmail.com'
> >     emailPassword = 'mypassword'
> >     # START ADDING CODE HERE
> > #
> > # END CODE
> > #
>
> Well I am asking for real help.(!suggestions)

I gave you "real help".

What you want me to do -- write the code for you? Sorry, but Python-list is not a soup kitchen for destitute code. Neither is it a triage center were you can bring your sick code, drop it at the door, and say: "Here, fix this, i'm going to the bar".

Where is your traceback?

Does your code run without raising Errors?

Why did you create a loop, simply to iterate over a list-literal containing  one value?

At this point, i can't determine if you're trolling or serious...