Beginner Python Help

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Mar 18 03:26:46 EDT 2016

Alan Gabriel <alanunny at gmail.com> writes:

> I just started out python and I was doing a activity where im trying
> to find the max and min of a list of numbers i inputted.

Welcome to Python!

As a Python beginner you will be interested to join the ‘python-tutor’
forum <URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor> which is
focussed specifically to collaborative teaching of beginner Python.

--
 \         “If history and science have taught us anything, it is that |
  `\     passion and desire are not the same as truth.” —E. O. Wilson, |