Fetch Gmail Archieved messages

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 01:44:16 EDT 2016

On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 11:14:48 PM UTC-5, Arshpreet Singh wrote:

> Yes I am looking for in EMAIL string is present in
> str(msg[header]) then do_something()
>
> I also run without str() but sometimes it causes weird
> exception errors because you can't predict the behavior
> msg[header].

My suggestion is that you start over, you have too many
issues here.

  (1) Your importing a module from within a function, that's
  almost always a bad idea.

  (2) You spelling your local variable names like constants,
  i wouldn't do that.

  (3) You're repeating yourself too much.

  (4) You're logic is invalid, and appears to possibly have
  syntax errors.

Start from the beginning, and slowly add code "line-by-
line", checking for proper outputs along the way.
#
# BEGIN CODE
#
import imaplib