Case Statements

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 21:05:43 EDT 2016

On 16/03/2016 00:51, BartC wrote:
> On 15/03/2016 23:47, jj0gen0info at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the informative post.  I've read it and disagree with the
>> rational, it places Python in a decided minority of the major languages.
>
> And this proposal (3103) was by the guy who invented the language!
>
> Good thing he didn't have design-by-committee when he was putting it
> together.

Did you miss or deliberately ignore my earlier:-

<quote>
The "Rejection Notice" section of the former states "A quick poll during
my keynote presentation at PyCon 2007 shows this proposal has no popular
support. I therefore reject it.".
</quote>

What do you not understand about "has no popular support", and this at
the big Python annual event that is attended by numerous Python
developers, including core developers, from all around the world?

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence