Encapsulation in Python

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 20:17:39 EDT 2016

On 03/14/2016 05:19 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 14/03/2016 22:40, BartC wrote:
> > [...a polite and reasonable comment...]
>
> Drivel.  Any establised member of this community, or any other
> community for that matter, will always publish, unless, like the RUE,
> they've got something to hide.  So you're just a chicken.  Where do
> you buy the paint from for the streaks down your back?  Just in case
> you can't guess it is yellow.  I'll state the colour just in case
> your knowledge of colours is the same as your so called knowledge of
> computing, something of which I'm far from persuaded, on the grounds
> that speed simply is not the sole criteria for a language.

How much longer is the community going to ignore this nastiness?
These repeated vitriolic personal attacks are creating a poisonous
and hostile atmosphere that I and I'm sure many others don't want
to be exposed to when reading this group.

If I recall correctly, Mr. Lawrence was ejected from the developers
list a few years ago for the same kind of offensive behavior.

I suggest that both Mr. Lawrence and the list monitors review

  https://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct/

and ask themselves if that document has any meaning at all.