Simple exercise

alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 14 10:18:54 EDT 2016

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 07:07:45 -0700, Rick Johnson wrote:

> On Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 7:22:26 PM UTC-6, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> Always a code smell when range() and len() are combined.
>
> I would be careful about dealing in absolutes Mark.

a code smell does not necesarily mean the code is wrong, just that it
warrents investigation as thre is a strog possibility it may be sub-
optimal

--
Andries Brouwer wrote:
> Linux is unreliable.
> That is bad.

Since your definition of reliability is a mathematical abstraction
requiring
infinite storage why don't you start by inventing infinitely large SDRAM
chips, then get back to us ?

	- Alan Cox