Hi Im having a problem with python it keeps telling me I need a python interpreter installed Im using windows 10. Can you help?

Sibylle Koczian nulla.epistola at web.de
Mon Mar 14 06:57:33 EDT 2016

Am 13.03.2016 um 20:19 schrieb mrihustle12:

> Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.

Not with this information, we'd need much more. The OS is necessary
information, but not sufficient.

Have you got Python installed? If yes, which version? Where did you get
it and how did you install it?

I rather suspect you try to run some application that would need Python,
but Python itself is not installed. Right or wrong?

HTH
Sibylle