Descriptors vs Property

Veek. M vek.m1234 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 05:56:40 EDT 2016

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

> Veek. M wrote:

>>> You should.  You should also trim your quotations to the relevant
>>> minimum, and post using your real name.
>>
>> I don't take advice from people on USENET who DON'T have a long
>> history of helping ME -
>
> Although I had no obligation to (this is not a support forum), I have
> helped
> you; you just have not realized that yet.  (My posting consisted of
> more than you quoted from it.)
I understand - please kill-file-me/ignore-me if possible:

http://arstechnica.com/science/2014/02/science-confirms-online-trolls-are-horrible-people-also-sadists/

>> unless I'm blatantly wrong
>
> You are.

okay :)

http://www.thecodingforums.com/threads/examples-of-ecmascipt-written-by-thomas-lahn.937812/

Examples of ECMAScipt written by Thomas Lahn

Thomas is the forums best known critic of everyone else's attempts at
writing ECMAscript. I was wondering if there is a webspace where we
could look and wonder at Thomas's scripting skills.

Steve, Dec 5, 2008