Encapsulation in Python

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 10:03:22 EST 2016

On Saturday, March 12, 2016 at 3:43:16 AM UTC-6, dieter wrote:

> > archives, and then stuff the link down your big fat mouth?
>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> What happened that you use language like this? Obviously,
> you disagree with Steven - but this should not make you so
> angry to use aggressive language.

Yes, i did go too far here, and for that, i do humbly
apologize to Steven and all the members of this group. There
is no excuse for aggressive, or fowl language here.

Steven has a bad habit of playing devils advocate, and he
has on many occasions, made contradictory statements. When
he does this, it angers me, because i know he's too
intelligent to do these things by accident. In fact, all the
members of this group are highly intelligent, and that is
why i censor my language when I post here. When i am posting
in other groups, groups which have set the "intelligence
bar" far lower, i don't censor my words at all, because
ignorant people don't deserve any decency from me.

Intelligence is a rarity in this world, and much less so in
many of the Usenet groups out there. Most of which seem to
be nothing more than arenas for personal attacks, fowl
language, and a contest to see who has the *LEAST* amount of
intelligence. Very sad. I come here not only because of
Python, but to engage my equals in civil discourse, and to
soak up the vast amounts of general knowledge that are
shared generously on a daily basis.

Python-list an an oasis of intelligence in a sea of
ignorance. And as such, demands that we maintain a high
level of decency and mutual respect in our posts. I don't
always agree with everyone here, and i may never agree with
some, but I will always carry a deep respect for each and
every member of this fine group.