Where is Python 3.6 installer for Win64?

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Fri Mar 11 14:37:50 EST 2016

On 11/03/2016 19:24, Giga Image wrote:
> On Soruceforge, Python for Windows Extension, I noticed that they
> already haven a installer for Python 3.6.
>
> Where do I find Python 3.6 installer for Win64. I couldn't find it on
> Python.org/download page.

The pywin32 crew are always ahead of the game: they build against the
development branch of Python. We don't produce Windows installers for
Python itself until the first betas / release candidates. If you
*really* want to be that up-to-date you'll have to build for yourself.

If you're just looking to use a recent version of Python, stick to 3.5

TJG