EuroPython 2016: Financial Aid Available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Tue Mar 8 14:38:52 EST 2016

We are happy to announce a program for people in need of financial aid
to attend EuroPython.

You can find all the details on our financial aid page:

  *** https://ep2016.europython.eu/en/registration/financial-aid/ ***

                          Financial Aid Program

In short, we will be giving out grants in three categories:

 * Free tickets
 * Travel costs
 * Accommodation

Anyone who wants to attend EuroPython 2016 can apply, including people
who have already purchased tickets. We want to make the event
affordable for as many people as possible.

Financial Aid Sponsor
---------------------

Financial aid is sponsored in part by:

                   The Python Software Foundation (PSF)

                      *** http://python.org/psf/ ***

Looking for financial aid sponsors

We are still looking for sponsors to increase the budget we have
available for financial aid. If your company would like to sign up as
financial aid sponsor, please contact the sponsors team at
sponsoring at europython.eu.

With gravitational regards,
--
EuroPython 2016 Team