Question

Jon Ribbens jon+usenet at unequivocal.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 05:24:14 EST 2016

On 2016-03-08, justin walters <walters.justin01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, from that error message, it seems like you may have a permissions
> issue.

If that's true then it means the Python 3.5 installer is broken.
However, I don't think it is true as actually running Python presents
no problems. There's some bug in virtualenv which is making it return
a permissions error when there is none.

> Also, the git shell is not the sane as a real shell. There are
> multiple windows terminal emulators. Why not use one of those?

I am - the git shell.

I wanted to run a Python project that's hosted on github,
so I downloaded Python and Git for Windows - why would
anyone do otherwise?