fnmatch() vs. glob.glob()

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Mar 7 20:16:16 EST 2016

Jinghui Niu <niujinghui at gmail.com> writes:

> May I take this opportunity to ask a bold question for a beginner

No problem, your questions are on topic here. Thank you for being civil.

> if I want to mimic Sublime Text's fuzzy search for a file search in
> given directories, which module of these two would be more suitable?

You'll need to describe the requirements, I don't know exactly what that
behaviour is.

--
 \      “He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of |
  `\        me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not |