Pyhon 2.x or 3.x, which is faster?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 20:12:10 EST 2016

On 08/03/2016 01:00, BartC wrote:

> If your efforts manage to double the speed of reading file A, then
> probably the reading file B is also going to be improved! In practice
> you use a variety of files, but one at a time will do.

What is the difference in your timing when you first read the file, and
then read it a second time when it's been cached by the OS?  In other
words, you are probably measuring more of the response time of the disk
than the code that does the reading, hence making your figures useless.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence