Pyhon 2.x or 3.x, which is faster?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 19:43:24 EST 2016

On 08/03/2016 00:22, BartC wrote:

> The slow speed of Python (and a number of other scripting languages) is
> well known. But obviously that is not any sort of issue, and these
> people working flat out on tracing JIT compilers are all wasting their
> time too!

The slow speed of Python hasn't stopped it gaining a huge following in
just about every possible area of computing.  Who cares about speed when
you're waiting for the file, database or network to respond?  Sure, some
people want things faster, but I suspect that 99% couldn't care less.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence