password and username code

Ömer sarı sari.omer.1989 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:55:04 EST 2016

5 Mart 2016 Cumartesi 23:52:58 UTC+2 tarihinde Ömer sarı yazdı:
> hi , all , l m fresh user and l m trying to learn python by doing practice but l got stuck in that , l need help , l m a beginner and  l learn some basic things so far so, plz take in consideration that before command .
>
> here is my code trial:
> #login by using username and password
>
> loop=1
>
> paword=['1234','5678']
> pawordch=["1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","0","/","(",")","*","%","&","!","a","b","c","d","e","f","g","h","k","l","m","n","o","p","r","s","t","y","v","y","z","x"]
> name=['murat','can','omer','owrasa']
>
> while loop==1 :
>     print "welcome my website,plz if you have an account , just login , otherwise , register plz"
>     username=raw_input("username:")
>     password=raw_input("password:")
>     if username in name and password in paword:
>         print "login is successful, and continue page 2"
>     else :
>         print" please register"
>         login_username=raw_input ("username:")
>         login_password=raw_input("password:")
>         for login_password in pawordch:
>             if login_password in pawordch :
>                 name.append(login_username)
>                 paword.append(login_password)
>                 print "relogin ,plz"
>                 print name ,"",paword
>                 login_username=raw_input ("username:")
>                 login_password=raw_input("password:")
>                 if login_username in name and login_password in paword:
>                     print "login successful , proceed to page 2"
>                     break
>
>                 else:
>                     print "login is unseccesful and please make sure your username and password is correct"
>

> .l would like to do samething when we login a website. l want program if username is not registered , register first , then store it , and l want program ask for some specific characters , like 1,2,3../,%.
>
> thanks for any clearification in advance

for example : some websites ask for a password including some specific characters , like one letter, one ( /,%,*,),(,...) so my purpose is to create a program .first ask for username , then password , then check them , if they don't match with stored (username and password ) , make them register and during that , store "username " and "password" but "password must be including 1 letter , 1 sign , and less than 10 length , more than 4 . l don't know how to do it.as l tried many things but  l got error . l hope it would be more explaintory as my English is not good enough.thanks for any advice in advance

best regards.